Social Media Marketing Trends in 2018
As we all gear into the new year, its important to reflect on the new possibilities and technologies that can impact your website in 2018. My friends at Digital Vidya have blogged about key social media marketing trends in 2018 that will make a difference to your marketing ROI, these trends are a Social Media Marketing Trends in 2018 part of the interview series done by three experts from the digital and social media marketing functions.
I am honored and privileged to be a part of the expert panel on the interview series on social media alongwith my two other expert panelists.
While the questions are only three, the depth of the answers will give you an overall perspective on what’s going to work in 2018.
And Yes …in the interview I’ve spilled the beans on where your marketing dollar and efforts should be focused
Check out my interview on Social Media Marketing Trends in 2018
Read More →
Internet Marketing Tips – Latest Trends Deciding Success
As any smart marketer would tell you – marketing is all about identifying the latest trends and capitalizing on them. When we mention the term ‘latest’ in the world of internet marketing it assumes an altogether different proportion. This new age marketing technique is constantly undergoing churning where new trends emerge and many of them die the natural death. If you wish to be on top of your internet marketing campaign you need to hire a reputable agency for Internet Marketing in Des Moines and work closely with them. Let us give you a glimpse of some of the latest trends that are deciding success for digital marketing campaigns.
- Multi-Front Marketing – No Air Force can win a battle without the support or land forces. The land forces in return need air cover to reduce casualties and win battles. Likewise, multi-front marketing campaigns have become the basic necessity. If you are already working on an SEO campaign you must complement it with Email Marketing (yes it still delivers results in spite of all obituary that has been written in the recent years) and Social Media campaigns.
- Crisper Content – Have you ever wondered why direct messages on social media and WhatsApp have replaced email conversations? Long form write-ups may be the great way to explain interested users but if you want to hook new ones go for crispier content. A crisp message has it all to convert a potential client into your real client!
- Storytelling – With billions of words and millions of hours of videos being posted every day you need to differentiate yourself from others (read noise). Storytelling is a nice way of engaging your audience and monetizing these engagements. Businesses and internet marketing agencies in Des Moines and elsewhere are creatively telling stories and you should follow suit.
- Video Marketing – Better phones, faster data, and increased network penetration – the ingredients are all right for video marketing. An average user would any day prefer watching videos in comparison to reading paragraphs of text. No wonder videos are helping brands generate more traction in terms of shares, likes, and promotions.
- Social Media Influencers – While every business can’t afford to get a social media influencer on board if there are no budget constraints you can work with a social media influencer. You don’t need to hire an A-list celebrity but one within your community who has the decent fan following and can turn the opinions in your favor.
Are you geared up to take the competition head on? Follow these trends and you would be on the right track.
In this article, we take a look at some of the latest trends that have emerged for internet marketing Des Moines and why you need to follow them.
Veeba : Aaj Kya Khaoge
Company: Veeba Food Service
Brand Analysis Count: # 581